Friday, February 25, 2011

First 2 weeks

Hard to believe Allie is already 2 weeks old! She just had her 2 week doctor's appointment this morning and everything's looking great, so hopefully that keeps up. Allie gained her birthweight back and then some, and she's an inch and a half longer than when she was born! Needless to say, we're extremely proud of her for her accomplishments :o). She now weighs 8 lbs, 8 oz (and that was after a very lady-like audible poop which we had to change out before the doctor weighed her). She got her first shot and turned the same shade of red that she was wearing, but got over it fairly quickly, so we'll take it.

Here are some highlights from our first two weeks at home (and period, really). Next big event, Grandmom (Suz' mom) comes to visit for a week starting this Sunday when Chris has to try to concentrate on something other than the little sleeping beauty on his chest as he returns to work. Of course, since Chris works from home, I have a feeling he'll take a few Allie breaks as needed...

Who ordered a California King?! Oh wait, I'm just that tiny.

Our first stroll :o).

My parents think I rock.

My favorite napping place.

Sweet dreams.

Clean me up! I have visitors!

Thanks, Gottliebs for the hoody towel! I love it!

We think she sometimes resembles a snapping turtle when she makes this face, but she's our snapping turtle and we love her :o).

If I wear this shirt, my big sis will HAVE to love me! (Thanks Aunt Brenda. Uncle Jonathan, and Cousin Tim!)

What is this bundle? I need a closer look...must...give...kisses...

Finally! A proper greeting! (For the record, we try not to let her do this too often, she's really been very good :o)

Abs: I will stay close just in case she needs my help.

One happy Grammy.

Grandpop looks pretty content too...

Hanging with my boys.

It's tiring being this cute.

1 comment:

  1. Okay... I am only a few days late:)..LOL! Pictures are too cute...love them..

    ReplyDelete