Sunday, August 5, 2012

Barrett, Birthdays, and Bonkers


Last post I promised pictures of our little buddy, Barrett, and here they are! He was even cuter in person than in his fridge picture. During our last glorious days of summer, Mart (Christina) and her daughter Olivia and Allie and I piled into their fabulously spacious mini-van and road-tripped it to Lynchburg, VA for our first sighting of Barrett and a visit with his parents, Katie and James. Barrett was a perfect gentleman and took the girls' chattering and overall exuberance in stride.

Daddy's face with Mommy's smile. 

Hey, where's YOUR bow, Barrett?

Hey, you sure have a soft head. And it looks like it could use...

A hug!

Miller Time :o)

I love this picture. The kids could not care less about (or cooperate less with) our desire for a nice picture.
 Back home, our goofball continued to do her thing with her favorite four-legged sidekick.

She's going for gold in the chip-clip-all-around.

Don't try anything funny on their watch...

unless you include them in the fun, of course.
 We finished off the week with a pair of Grandparent birthdays. Grammy's was an especially big one this year, so much so that Allie decided she would help out with the cooking. Her first culinary delight, baked corn. (Plus it kept her quiet for a solid 10 minutes...golden.)
Step-back, Julia Child, I've got this.

Always willing to help, Grammy...you gonna eat ALL of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment