Oh, you're still here! It's admittedly been a little while. We've been busy the past three months! We now sport a 1 year old and a 6 year old. Allie and I have made it through the entire Harry Potter series (including the Cursed Child, or Harry Potter #8, as she calls it). We have a two-wheel-bike-rider, a cruiser, and one happy (but exhausted) family.
Here's a little recap of some highlights since February...
Within the span of 4 days, we gained 3 years in the Eicholtz family.
 |
| Birthday cakes for the birthday kids. |
 |
| The birthday crew (plus Daddy :o). |
 |
| The last sticker in the pack..sniff. |
Allie celebrated her big 0-6 with a big-girl movie date with a few friends. She spread out the celebration and we waited until the new Beauty and the Beast (starring Hermione Granger, of course) came out in March. I may have tested the waters to see if she would still want to dress that part, and Chris and I were secretly doing a happy dance when she said she did want to. Thankfully there's still a little little-girl left in there.
 |
| The neighborhood Belles... |
 |
| Getting ready... |
 |
| ...to switch into Beast Mode. |
Meanwhile, Wes decided he was fine with our own beast.
 |
| It's a toss-up as to who is more slobbery. |
And he decided to stick with his job as a bathing Beauty.
 |
| :o) |
And a random, sippin' sibs shot.
For Spring Break, Allie, Wes and I headed to North Carolina for some rest and relaxation (for us, not necessarily for Grandmom and Grandpa).
 |
| We (bought and) flew kites. |
 |
| And did some back porch rocking. |
We made it back in time for an Eicholtz Easter.
 |
| I mean, if Wes' face doesn't shout 'Hallelujah!' I don't know what does. |
As Spring arrived, we made it out for a few field trips.
We hit up a Touch a Truck event...
 |
| And immediately saw smiles from our truck-lovin' tot. |
 |
| Keep on truckin', people. |
Al and I stayed up late to finish the last chapters of Book #7 of the Harry Potter series.
 |
| That bookmark's been put through its paces. |
We misjudged the timing of the trains, but we still made the most of our trip to Paradise, PA.
 |
| Fortunately, Platform 9 3/4 was still there waiting for us. |
We decided to hit up the train museum instead. Even though the words are still under cover for now, Wes is pretty animated about his likes and dislikes. Trains, are definitely on the 'likes' list.
 |
| This one's a fuzzy favorite. |
 |
| I mean look at that smile (and Wes is pretty happy too). |
 |
| Three train-loving Eicholtz boys. |
Al was my prom date again this year for Heritage's prom. This year, she spent most of her time hanging out with the 'older' younger kids, I still got a few hugs, though, so I'll take what I can get.
 |
| One of my two favorite prom dates. |
 |
| We grabbed 'the belly' to join us. |
 |
| Aw, man. |
 |
| And, aw, man again. |
And there you have it! Here's hoping to have the next installment before they're in college!
No comments:
Post a Comment