Sunday, June 19, 2011

'Quiero a mi papa porque...'

'Quiero a mi papa porque...(I Love My Daddy Because...)' is one of Allie's Spanish/English books. It's a page-turner about why little animals love their papas (don't worry, I made sure to order the 'mama' version too). Of course included is the reason 'toma la siesta conmigo (he takes naps with me)' which, from previous posts, we all know is one of Chris' favorite father-daughter bonding activities. Some other reasons (in English) are that he keeps me safe, he is big and strong, he teaches me how to be brave, and he makes me laugh. For these and many other reasons, our Allie already lights up when she's around her daddy. But, perhaps the most important reason is that even at four months (and change) I guarantee she knows that her daddy loves her unconditionally. What a lucky little girl. Good work, hon, and Happy Father's Day from your girls.

Quiero a mi papa (I love my daddy)...

y mi papa me quiere (and my daddy loves me).


But of course we couldn't limit it to 2 photos...

It's the beginning of Grandmom's week...and Abs is a geek.
Good Morning, Sunshine! (Thanks, WB for my Woombie. Mama decided I'd better get another one in case she ever decides to do laundry.)



Pull your finger?! What a fun game, Grandpop! Hey...wait a second...

Grandpa, you're cracking me up! But I think I've heard that one before...only it was shorter last time.

Um yes, the one on the right. That was a good year.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandpop & Pop!

Sending some of my best raspberries to each of you with love!

1 comment:

  1. we have those books too and love them! my sister bought them for us, they're great :)

    ReplyDelete