We're enjoying the beginning of the Holiday season at the Eicholtz house and getting ready for Thanksgiving as the stores are already preparing for Christmas. Suz is never one to complain about early doses of Christmas cheer, however, and apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Allie had her first reindeer sighting (the one with the shiny red nose, no less!) while grocery shopping at Wegmans and she went bananas, clapping and shouting her version of 'YAY!!!' which sounds something like 'YHEAHEEE!!!' We spent a good 5-10 minutes like this, and then made sure he had our address, knew that we believed, and went on to finish up our trip. Here are a few snapshots from the last two weeks...
 |
| I don't WANT to be a princess! |
 |
| OK, fine. Here's a smile for the fans. Thanks neighbors for the pretty big-girl dress! |
Unfortunately, we've been to the doctors a few times these last two weeks and have some more ear infections under our belt. We're not above taking advantage of a sick Allie to grab some chest-snuggles that our little wiggle worm usually doesn't allow, though.
 |
| Christopher cuddling with our little patient. (Abs isn't shy about wanting 'in' on the snuggles.) |
She bounces back quickly, though...
 |
| Everything that's not tied down is a makeshift walker these days. |
 |
| That's funny, neither of these started out here...Al? |
 |
| Our girl can sure hit the high notes. |
 |
| Practicing her Christmas carols. |
 |
| Grandpop, watch me, it's all in the fingers. |
 |
| Grandpop thinks he's telling me something I don't already know...I'm playing along. It's good for his self-esteem. |
 |
| Right, I'm just going to email my Christmas list to the North Pole... |
 |
| Now THIS, I could get used to. Uh, Santa? I have a revision... |
 |
| Hit it, Grammy! (Get the pedals, will ya?) |
No comments:
Post a Comment