Monday, April 30, 2012

Ear Infection Free and Proud to Be!

In the absence of ear infections, Allie's coming into her own and we have deemed her a certifiable goofball. She is jabbering non-stop, about what, we don't always know. She's added some new crazy faces to her repertoire, and she's quite ready to let you know how she feels about things, which leads us to her latest accomplishment in the word-list...'no.' Imagine me, Suz, pointing my finger at Abby and saying 'No!' She's got the intonation down and everything. It's unnerving. We're finding ourselves having to pass her off and turn our heads when we see her doing it because it's in the brief stages of still being absolutely adorable, but we know it won't take long for the tide to turn. And lastly, for the latest belly-update, Allie's shirt-sizes end in  a 'T' these days, for TUUUUM-MMMY.

Some things don't change, she still loves hanging out with the big boys, especially her two very big boys, Jamie and Noel.
What do you mean I don't look comfortable? I can hang...hey guys...this sleeping bag's a little slippery..little help here.
We spent Easter at home and with Grammy and Grandpop Shaiko at the end of our North Carolina Spring Break.

Abs was still on cloud nine from getting her Allie back...
A little Easter morning lovin' from Abs. Perhaps she saw Allie's morning Mullet and couldn't contain herself.

All cleaned up and ready to...

DANCE!!!

Easter Morning Eicholtz Ladies
We took advantage of the sunny day to test out her egg-hunting, bubble-blowing skills.
Tell me again, Grandpop. Which came first? The pink and green chicken or her pink and green egg?

No matter, that's one for me...moving on.
And some Easter afternoon bubbles with Daddy...
Daddy, I've been watching, I can do it. I'm confident I'll be GREAT.

YEEEEEESSSS!!!!
And a few every-day photos so you can see what's going on at the Eicholtz house these days...


See? Certifiable Goofball.

What? Not a good hat choice for the rain?

I'm sure I can think of something else to do with this...
And the star of many afternoons, our very own Justin Beiber impersonator....'Baby. Baby....Baby.'
Here, watch. You'll be jammin' like me in no time. 

Sorry, friend. You're slowing down my groove.

OK, fine. I'm just as good one-handed anyway.
A little double-baby-lovin' in her special  corner. Yes...that's the trashcan.
A rare pony-tail-IN-the hair snapshot. She knew that Brady's 2nd birthday called for  pulling out all the stops!

Nothing says 14-month-old fashion like bling, ice-cream, and jeggings.
Our little energizer isn't a fan of day-time napping unless we're driving somewhere. Sometimes, she just goes until she crashes. And then it looks like this...

And...

she's...

out.





No comments:

Post a Comment