Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Raining Men!

We're keeping a close eye on our girl these days. We know she's cute and cuddly, but we feel strongly that she's too young to tie herself down just yet. That said, all of these lookers would have permission to take our girl on a date...in 20 years...with us as chaperones. We're thrilled to welcome the newest future suitor to the lineup, Brendan Hall Montgomery! Congrats Montys!

It's me, Brady. Being the oldest, I've been around the block a time or two (in the stroller with Mommy) and I know what I like. I like long crawls on the beach, showing off my many teeth, and just being all around cute.

Allie, William Bruce, here. I've got a onesie for every occasion, and I've already mastered the double-gun dance move from my mama. What more could you ask for?

Allie, Brendan. I'm the latest model...No seriously, I'm four days old today and pretty much adorable. Plus, I'm Jersey-born like your mama. Fist pumps all around!


But until that time comes, these guys are all she needs...

My pop,

my grandpop,

my grandpa,

and, of course, my daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment