Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Month!

As Allie is half-Suz, it should come as no surprise that her 1 month 'birthday' is cause for celebration...or at least a new blog post. She's a very different little lady than the one we met one month ago on the 12th. Turns out she has blue eyes (still), neck muscles, and (to our delight) smiles :o). All of this means that Mom and Dad are having to tap into 'parenting' skills rather than just competing to see who can be the better bed,  but we haven't broken her yet, and she remains cute as ever (in our humble opinion). Here are a few snapshots of what life's like at the Eicholtz home these days...

The Incredible Lounging Eicholtz Ladies

And again...

Squishy cheeks.

Check me out, I check things out (and there's a little of the smile:o).

That dragonfly's still staring at me. I can't say I blame her.

I make one month look good.

It takes a lot of neck muscle to hold up this much cute.

That's right...a lot...of...neck...muscles.

Got it.

Sigh...I wish my mom would stop taking credit for my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment