Sunday, May 15, 2011

3 Months

We're not sure who hit the fast-forward button, but we've had a daughter for three months now. Allie will be the first to tell you that she's full of new party tricks and achievements. Since her pediatrician can only handle that much cute in one appointment every other month, there's no three-month doctor's visit, but in our expert opinions, Allie's 13 pounds and 25 inches...ish. One thing is for sure, she's just great. Under the category of 'not as great' is that tomorrow brings the return to work for Suz. But she fully expects to come home to a well-cared-for, smiley Allie since she'll be hanging out with the experts...her grandmoms. We're very blessed to have our girl in such good hands while Suz finishes out the school year. (It will be OK...it will be OK...it will be OK...)

Here's a few of those party-tricks I mentioned and just more gratuitous pictures.

I can recognize cuteness when I see it.

Looking good, lady.
Getting the hang of getting a hold.

 
(Quarter) rollin' with the homies.
I love my Allie-phant and think it's best if it goes in my mouth...along with my fists...my bibs...Mama's hair...

I'm so big I'm in my Bumpo and QUITE pleased with myself.

Abs, be a pal and bring me a drink, will ya?
One of the perks of having a little girl...fun flower apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment