Saturday, August 27, 2011

She's a trooper...

These past two weeks have been kind of hectic for the Eicholtz family with crazy times at work...after work...and before work if we're counting. That's not to say that we haven't found time for fun with our girl. With the weeks seeming to fly by, the weekends are like hallowed ground. Last weekend, we took a trip in to the city (sort of) to meet up with mom-to-be Neighbor (Celeste Buehler) for some quality time at Babies R Us. Allie was pumped to get to show her the ropes of the aisles she knows so well, and after, we headed in to Ballston for lunch where dad-to-be Shawn and a long-awaited-Nat joined us.

We also managed to squeeze in time for a double-ear infection. That's right, below is the face of a girl who needs antibiotics. No fever, no fussies, just some ear-flapping and synus goop that didn't go away and made it hard for her to breath out of her nose for a good two weeks. I called the doctor thinking I'd be the joke of the Saturday lunch-break, but it turns out we just have a little trooper who now has a prescription for amoxicillin and will probably be keeping us on our toes with her pain threshold until she can actually tell us what's going on.

Someone's clearly warming up to her carrots. (By the way, her tooth-count is 3 and 1/2 since her top teeth started joining the party.)

Nat!!! Finally! I need a closer look, is it really you?!

The three Buehlers, Nat, and our girl, getting cozy at Cosi.

I've graduated to 'big girl toys.' That's right, I'm typing while playing the piano...genius.

Dad, I got this.

Practicing the Hokie-Pokey with her pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment