Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shaik-ing things up a bit!

If you're guessing that the two-week turn-around time for our Eicholtz Family entries is an indicator that we're pretty busy over here these days, you would be correct. Luckily, it means plenty of time to stockpile pictures to share from 14 days of fun in-between posts.

We get very excited when Allie gets to meet even more family and two weeks ago she finally got to meet her cousins Katelynn and Aiden who have packed up their parents, Allie's Uncle Chris and Aunt Christy, and moved back to the East Coast just a few short hours south in North Carolina. We've told Allie about her cousins, but based on her smile, it was clear that she prefers seeing them in person and approves of their move closer to her home. 

That's right, hanging out with the big kids. These guys are great - where have they been all my life?!

Trust me, Allie. This is the latest in plastic-cup hat-wear.

We've basically told Allie that if she does what Katelynn does, she'll be on the right track. Such a good role model :o).
I figured I would take some 'every-day' pictures since this will eventually be like a virtual memory book for Al. Here are a few of our everyday scenes in the Eicholtz Family home these days...
Hah! It's a table AND a tunnel...PERFECT!
I don't know if I've mentioned how much Allie loves her Abs...but she LOVES her Abs. It makes our hearts happy to see her light up and hear her squeal when she sees her furry friend.
Abby's newest trick is to squeak her toys with her mouth right by Allie's ear, sending her into fits. It's sheer joy.
Abs has also decided that it's time that Allie start pulling her weight when it comes to providing play-time. She's begun dropping her toys at Allie's feet. So far, I'm not sure Abby has seen the result she was hoping for.
Abs...can I help you?

That's right. Now throw it over to the kitchen, I'll go get it, then we'll lather, rinse, and repeat until I get bored...GO!

It's my PUPPY!!!
And, a few last ones from our little pirate (she's been growling lately, so we decided to dress her accordingly in her hardcore skull-&-crossbones beach hoodie).
Please, Mama...may I have some more?

Check out my four teeth. These cheerios will never know what hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment