Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crazy 8's

We officially have an eight-month-old in the Eicholtz household. She's got crazy hair, crazy laughs, crazy waves, crazy energy, and, of course, we love her like crazy. Allie's Great Grandma Wintrode's (the original Kathleen of Allison Kathleen) birthday would have been on the 9th of October and we think she would approve of our girl's zeal for life. Speaking of new life, we had the chance to celebrate the anticipation of one that the Eicholtz family is very excited about on Saturday. Baby Buehler will help us celebrate the joy of the Christmas season sometime around December 23rd and the gang gathered at Baby Buehler's home in DC for a Buehler Bash. Allie has officially declared herself a party-animal as she spent the whole time schmoozing with the guests and zoning in with her Grandparent-detector to find some cozy company. I'm afraid our party-animal kept us from snagging a shot of the father-to-be, but we grabbed one of Baby Buehler's mama before she could say 'No'...proof to follow!

So...how excited am I that I'm eight months old, you ask?

I'm so excited I'm crawling right out of my pampers!
Can't...contain...the...JOY!!!

I have a talent for finding cozy-grandparents wherever I go. These guys are clearly pros! (Mr. and Mrs. Lamond, a.k.a. expert grandparents to one of our favorites, William Bruce Chamberlain.)

She meets the jewelry requirements.

And this guy sure knows his way around the puppets. I've made another GREAT choice in company!

Three generations...soon :o). What a lucky baby!

Christopher, Teet & Mart. Toasting the Buehler-to-be!

Love these girls!

Why yes, I always choose my toys to match my eyes.
Back home, it's time for some new tricks...how 'bout Peek-A-Boo?

This about sums up our girl at 8 months: grabbing for the cell phone while standing on the box for our much-needed baby-gates, not quite sure what happened to her bottoms, but still smiling.

I feel like Daddy could use my help.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment